Happy Crazy Days Like This Make Me to Go On Living

This has been a great day for me.  I wish I could list all the things that feel like they have gone right for me.  But I don't want to share too much information.  TMI syndrome permeates the online world right now and I am doing my part to cure us of that ill.  :)



What makes this a special, wonderful day is that I have finally completed a major project in my life.  Yes, I know most people would write about something like that on their blog but I want to create a little mystery.  :)

But this is also a personal project that I haven't even shared with my mum.  I would be too embarrassed to explain it to her.  Not that anything is wrong with it Mum.  It's just my private thing.

I collected little dinosaurs when I was young.  I wanted to get every dinosaur listed in a book I had.  I was only able to get half of them.  Mum and I looked high and low for the other dinos but we could never find them in the stores.

I told everyone I knew I was going to collect all those lizards but I grew weary of explaining I could not find them.  So I stopped sharing my private projects with people.

But every time I complete something special like this I celebrate the moment and bask in the glow.  That way I finish off the task and clear my thoughts so I can move on to the next.